TECCON becomes Altran Aviation Engineering
Renaming of the aerospace sector
Uwe Hihn is Germany's new head at Altran
As from now he is Managing Director of both enterprises
The racing season has been opened
IndustrieHansa supports again students of the racing stable Esslingen for the...
IndustrieHansa is again top employer for engineers
Highest rating for IndustrieHansa in the area career opportunities
"We're looking for people with kerosene in their veins."
The construction of the Airbus A350 is the most exciting project in the industry
Welcome to the Network of Competence
The name IndustrieHansa stands for one of the leading engineering and IT service providers in the fields of consulting, training and engineering. This position is the result of nearly 35 years' experience in the key industries where we operate: automotive, aerospace and energy technology. Since 2012 IndustrieHansa is part of the Altran Group.
Our core competencies are engineering and IT services for the entire process chain. With our services, we accompany your products all the way from the initial idea through development and production to production readiness. Just as the process chain is networked, so is everything we do. Major companies operating in dynamic markets rely on this very fact. We can help you rise to the challenges of fast product cycles, technology leaps, and globalization.
IndustrieHansa brings together the engineering and IT expertise of over 1900 individuals, and it is by combining their skills and knowledge for specific projects that we achieve our particular strengths in consulting, training and engineering for industry. The platform for this is our Network of Competence.
IndustrieHansa at a glance:
- Founded: 1977 in Munich (headquarter)
- Positioning: Top10 technology company based in Germany
- Workforce: over 1900 (may 2013)
- Turnover in 2012: €163 million
- Nationwide network: over 30 branch offices and project offices
- Global presence: global network built on strong partnerships
- Key industries: automotive, aerospace, energy
- Key activities: digital engineering, industrial engineering, technical documentation & after sales services
- Services: consulting, training, engineering
- In-house further training: in-house business academy (IBA)
- Certifications: DIN EN ISO 9001 and EN 9100 (Aviation)
- Directors: Uwe Hihn, Johann Egler, René Esser, Claus Drexl