A new blog provides exciting insights in IndustrieHansa’s world
Position 6 in the ranking of development service providers 2012
IndustrieHansa and Altran enter the ranking of the “Automobilwoche” for the...
TECCON becomes Altran Aviation Engineering
Renaming of the aerospace sector
Uwe Hihn is Germany's new head at Altran
As from now he is Managing Director of both enterprises
The racing season has been opened
IndustrieHansa supports again students of the racing stable Esslingen for the...
History of IndustrieHansa
IndustrieHansa was registered in the Munich commercial register in 1977 as an "industrial, maintenance and planning company" ("IndustrieHansa Industrie-, Wartungs- und Planungsgesellschaft mbH").
So successfully did the business take off, through the planning, development, production, sales and maintenance of industrial systems and products, that the first branch office was opened in Stuttgart in the 80s. In line with the "follow the customer" strategy the business continued to grow at an ever-increasing rate, other offices were opened in Germany and Austria and the company took on an international slant with the local provision of services to globally operating clients.
As our business activities became more focused on engineering and IT services, the name of the company was changed. The new name of IndustrieHansa Consulting & Engineering embodies the transition to a modern service provider in the automotive, aerospace and energy industries.
According to an independent study by Lündendonk, "Leading Providers of Technology Consulting and Engineering Services in Germany", IndustrieHansa now ranks among Germany's top 20 engineering and IT service providers.
- Company founded in Munich
- Expansion of engineering services for civil and military aviation
- Company moves into automotive development
- First branch office opened in Stuttgart
- Workforce grows to 400 employees
- Focus on the core areas of engineering, training and consulting
- Specialization in 2D / 3D / CAx technologies
- Company expands its technology expertise to act as training service provider for development-related IT and CAD tools
- Sustained expansion of network of branch offices in proximity to clients
- Market penetration in the automotive, aviation and energy sectors
- Creation of an interdisciplinary network to combine core competencies throughout the entire process chain ("Network of Competence")
- Establishment of in-house business academy (IBA)
- Tier 1 supplier status for Airbus
- Findos Investor joins forces with IndustrieHansa as a finance partner
- IndustrieHansa now employs 900 people and creates new jobs in spite of the economic crisis
- Established market position through successful organic and inorganic growth and the continual expansion of engineering know-how
- New branches opened in China and USA
- Start of "SEGULA IndustrieHansa" a joint venture tailored for worldwide aerospace industry
- IndustrieHansa welcomes 1000th employee. Groth creates new jobs.
- SEGULA IndustrieHansa acquires Aerosapce business of Yacht Teccon
- IndustrieHansa grows up to 1800 employees
- The listed and internationally renowned Altran Group takes over IndustrieHansa
- Teccon, IndustrieHansa’s aviation sector, operates as Altran Aviation Engineering