Developing transmissions and units in the powertrain reliably and in a way that focuses on the desired goal, while keeping in mind engine packages and installation spaces, demands expertise based on practical experience. That is exactly what we offer - for tasks throughout the entire transmission process chain. For example:
- The production of CAD methodologies for designing cast housings including drawing generation and effective utilization of large assemblies
- The design of unfinished and finished parts for transmission and clutch housings
- Coordination of purchased components with suppliers
- The creation of easy-to-modify 3D models using intelligent parametrics and casting methods
- The creation of models for structural analyses and incorporation of the results into the models
- The conducting of 3D tolerance analyses even under consideration of different operating temperatures
- The design of cores with core bearings
- Optimization of cast parts (cooling, burn-off)
- Taking account of machining of cast parts for different variants
- The optimization of the flange geometry, ensuring even bolt spacing and improving rigidity
We also specialize in the design of "inner wiring" and modifications to shift forks, adaptations of gear selectors and the arrangement of bolt attachment points.
Another of our areas of expertise is structural calculations for differential housings. This includes static strength tests in accordance with customer specifications or bodies of rules such as the FKM guideline and AD data sheet S4. Our comprehensive service portfolio is rounded off by the evaluation of screw connections in accordance with VDI 2230, joint and pressure behavior, and cracking and deformation.