Methods to solve EMC issues
The continuing miniaturization of electronic circuits, the increasing pulse frequencies of digital circuits and the growing use of power electronics are placing ever tougher requirements on circuit and PCB design in terms of electromagnetic compatibility (EMC).
In our EMC training course you will learn in a short space of time how to specifically avoid EMC problems and unnecessary PCB redesign during the development process. We look at the whole circuit and PCB design process, from the initial requirements to EMC tests.
You will learn, for example:
- How system speed, performance range and available space requirements impact on EMC measures
- What measures can be taken to minimize the effects of antennas, for example, in order to reduce interference susceptibility and interference radiation.
- Factors that need to be considered in relation to sensor cables and power supplies
- How ground loops should be planned in plant construction
- The correct way to use shielding measures to increase EMC.
Finally, you will learn how to carry out EMC tests to ensure compliance with EMC guidelines.